Thursday 15 March 2012

long time

ok, so it's a while since i've posted on here. I've been absolutely swamped with university work which is driving me insane! I am sat here with whatI think is glandular fever AGAIN so decided to see how my minimum blog is doing.. which is at this moment 0 followers! Anyway,I shall carry on being a shitty blogger until I get some new followers :)
moving on.. I had a surge of inspiration last night after a friend commented on my nails, and i often do little quirky doodles and designs and i have recently thought about doing some nail art. I am warning you all now, I have never done it before but since this morning I have ordered a bunch of random nail bits and bobs from amazon! Rather excited about getting them in a few days and I shall post pictures of the designs this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment